11 February 2010
From the HISTORY:
- Fallback when unable to bind QUIT and USR1 for Windows and JRuby.
- Fallback when no
Kernel.forkis provided (for IronRuby).
- Web: Rounded corners in Firefox
- Cut down system calls in
- Enable switching DB in a Redis server from config
- Support USR2 and CONT to stop and start job processing.
- Web: Add example failing job
- Bugfix: Example god config now restarts Resque properly.
- Multiple failure backends now permitted.
Check the compare view, too.
$ gem install resque